Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ashton left for England yesterday. He will be gone for FIVE WEEKS!! I am having a much more difficult time than I anticipated, and I knew it was gonna be hard. Having everyone there has made me think about last summer when Ash, and I were in England. I miss it, and I miss my big sis. I loved staying up late with her and talking, just like when we were kids. I love my family so much, and wish I could be with all of them all the time.

Yesterday our new attorney called to inform us that standard visitation with Taygen, and Jaxon will begin this weekend. I can't believe it. In less than seven working days he accomplished more than our old attorney did in five months. I am so excited, I can't stop running to the store multiple times a day to pick up more supplies, like sippy cups, diapers, car seats, etc... We are technically suppose to have them from Thursday night @ 6:00 pm, until 7:00 pm on Sunday, but Tyra (Thomas' ex wife) is refusing to let them stay that long. So, we agreed to pick them up early on Friday morning.

Friday is the Forth of July, so after we pick up the kids @ 7:00 am, we are going to Provo for the big parade. I am hoping to meet up with the Reimschussel family. I would really like to get to know all of them better. I just need to get a phone number from my mom, so I can contact them. I tried to get a hold of her today, but it's kinda hard being as it is, that she is on another continent. So Mommy, or anyone who has Jenny Lewis', or Frankie's number, please call me, e-mail me or something. I will be sad if I am unable to see them.

7 comments:

Teri said...

Yay Chris! I'm so happy for you, this is some really good news. I couldn't imagine have my little boy gone for five weeks, my heart goes out to you. What a great experience he'll have though, you'll have to keep us posted. Is he staying with Missy the whole time?

annie said...

Hi Chrissy, It's Annie. Call me if you want, we'll be at the parade and balloons. 951.775.6810 - We hope we can meet up w you all! We'll probably park at grandma's old house.

The White Wash said...

We miss you too. I keep saying "I wish Chris were here." I am happy you got to hang out with the cousins. Such great memories. We are having fun with your great son. He is so much fun. Liam just LOVES him. The cute thing is Liam reminds me of Ash at this age. Really smiley and fun. I miss ya. xoxo Missy

The Ropers said...

Hey Chrissy, I hope this weekend turned out to be really great for you guys!! I hope you had fun at the parade!! We ended up going, thanks for telling me about it!!! My boys had fun!! Hope all is well!!! :0)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Oh... I am so happy you guys went to Provo! Such great memories were made there every year. It is hard to be away from it! Congrats on getting the kids! I am so glad to hear how much better this attorney is. You are such a cute step-mom, weird to use that word, they will just love coming to stay with you. I know my girls love your house.

The White Wash said...

Hey sis. I am enjoying your awesome kid. Please go to my web I posted some pics. By the way I tag you as well.

I love an miss you. Give the Elmores a squeeze for me an I will do the same to Ashy. love ya Miss

AMY MICHELLE said...

Okay sis you need to post some cute pic's of Jaxon and Taygen. Thanks again for teaching me how to make california rolls!!! Can't wait to make some here. I had so much fun with you, thanks for coming swimming! I love you!