Tuesday, May 6, 2008



Here we are on our wedding day. This is the closest thing we have to a family picture. Hopefully we will be able to get a better family picture soon. I am unsure when we will be able to get a picture with all of the chlidren at once because Tori and Sierra live so far away.

This is Thomas and I with his beautiful daughters Sierra, and Tori. They live in Georgia with their mother, and so unfortunately we don't get to see them as much as we would like. We are hoping they will be able to come see us in Utah for a couple of weeks this summer. I am excited to get to know them better.

6 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

I am so happy you joined the blogging world! It will be so nice to be able to see what is going with your family this way! I love seeing pictures of you with your new hubby and kids! We can't wait to see you in June and have you meet our new addition! I love you!

The White Wash said...

Yeah!!! I didn't know you had a site. I hope you update your pictures often so I can see how you are!!! I love and miss you!!

Joseph and Jenny said...

I'm glad you have your own site now! It's nice to see your family. I love you!

Teri said...

Yay Cris! You made it! Those girls are beautiful, you and Thomas are a gorgeous couple too!

Richard said...

Horray for Crissy's new blog! Ditto everything that AMY, MISSY, and JOEY said. Yay! We're a big blogging family now!

The White Wash said...

Chrissy you need to take these pictures and make them part of the heading for the blog. Call me if you need help doing it. I miss and love you. Miss